Cleaning up Inventory Quantities

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Verdant
Experienced Cover User
123 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

123Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Cleaning up Inventory Quantities

We recently did our end-of-year stocktake and wrote off some old stock. We sell in part quantities. Our stock count sheet said we had 1.5 metres of fabric. So In the stocktake adjustments,(adjust inventory)  we wrote off the 1.5metres.  However, despite the Items register saying we have no stock, Items list show a much larger negative amount.  Here is a screen shot below:  

Capture.GIF I have tried changing the value of the write-off, but it either says, 'you can't have a negative value', or it sits at 0.02. instead of Zero. And I can't get the Items list to say zero quantity. We have several products like this. Hope someone can help. 

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,166Posts

117Kudos

490Solutions

Re: Cleaning up Inventory Quantities

Hi @Verdant 

Thank you for your post.

Can you please send me a Private message with your your serial number and your company file ID number (this can be found by going to Help menu >> About MYOB AccountRight). We do have a script that we can run over your file, please make sure to back up your file before we do this. 

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post