Forum Discussion

GriffAus
Contributing User
11 months ago

Create New Bill from invoice with quantities but not priced

Is there any way to use the Create New Bill function from an invoice in the In Tray and have MYOB,  using the Item layout, pickup the quantity and description but not the price?

I maintain an Item price list in MYOB and I have configured MYOB to price invoices I enter manually to Use Standard Cost as the Default Price on ...Bills. That way, when I enter an invoice, it brings up the standard price and if that is different to the price I am entering, then I know I need to adjust our sell price accordingly. However I now find that when I try to create a Bill for some of the invoices in the In Tray, MYOB imports the invoice with quantity, description and line item price, as supplied by the vendor. That means I need to check every single item to see if the price has changed from our standard.

Is there any way I can get MYOB to import just the quantities and descriptions but still use the standard price or no price at all? 

If not, how can I create a new bill from an invoice, without having MYOB import the line items?