Creating bills with prefilled information from source document

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JarkaKlouba
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Creating bills with prefilled information from source document

Good Afternoon, I would like to get an advice on creating bills from source documents where details of the invoice (below the line - so details of services rendered) is also prefilled by MYOB. Have tried Capture, Hubdoc but both of them just prefill the top part (date, inv number and amount) but not the actual details of the charged. Any suggestion on this please? Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Creating bills with prefilled information from source document

Hi @JarkaKlouba 

Generally, the Capture app would try to input as much information from the bill that it can read automatically. If it is not populating the description lines, it would be if the system is having trouble reading the text on a document.

Can you reply with an example of the document that didn't populate so I can reproduce the situation on my end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

JarkaKlouba
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, thank you for replying.

please see attached the original invoice and how MYOB Capture is prefilling the info into bill. I would like the caputre to also prefill the body of the invoice - so in this case multiple lines (what are the charges for, date, rate...etc.). Can this be done? The invoice I'm attaching is short one, sometimes we get 15 + lines on invoice so if MYOB can reproduce that in the bill via prefill function, that would be amazing. THank you

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @JarkaKlouba 

Thanks for providing that information. At this stage, the description will not be brought in automatically by the In Tray OCR technology.

However, This is something that's a potential candidate for future development and I have passed on your examples and feedback to the relevant teams.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post