Customer Statement Mucking up

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
OptimalRec
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customer Statement Mucking up

My Customer Statement for a customer All Met is showing the correct invoice numbers and amounts under activity... but the Customer name under Description is a totally different client.

These two clients are in no way related. I have not changed the company name on the customer card. 

Why is this happening and how can it be fixed?

custstatement.png
1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Customer Statement Mucking up

Hi @OptimalRec 

Thank you for your post. "All Met" and "All Metal" are similar names, so I would double-check if it's not just the statement that is showing incorrectly. Have you checked what is showing when you search the actual customer card for those transactions  (Find Transactions > Card)?

If it does show All Met on the Find Transactions window but the customer statement is still showing it under All Metals, it could be caused by the cache files becoming corrupted which can cause odd behaviour, so recommend clearing the cache to force AccountRight to refresh the cached information. For instruction see Clearing the AccountRight Cache.

If it is neither of the above, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the find transactions screen and an example invoice for me to reproduce on my end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post