listen to your customers

MariaT3
3 Posts
User

3Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

listen to your customers

I find it hard to believe that MYOB essentials payroll are not listening to their customers.  What company does not listen to their customers and all these posts definitely suggest people are not happy and the upgrade is not working.  Now we can't even contact a 'real person'.  We can only presume things are NOT going to change so I am in the process of finding a new payroll system and this one has created so much extra and unnecessary work.

If I might add, severly disappointing response from MYOB - none

6 REPLIES 6
Wendye26
Experienced User
39 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

39Posts

54Kudos

0Solutions

Re: listen to your customers

Well said. 

At this rate MYOB will have no customers all move on to other providers

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @MariaT3 and @Wendye26

Thanks for posting your feedback regarding the new update. 

I understand where the sentiment is coming from, and I can assure you that the team is listening to the users. I am positive that the application will keep improving forward. In the meantime, feel free to let us know how we could help. 

Let us know if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
Genreve

KatGurl
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

The "new" version of MYOB payroll is not fit for purpose.  I am moving to a different platform and suggest your other NZ customers do the same. 

MYOB this is not good enough.

Wendye26
Experienced User
39 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

39Posts

54Kudos

0Solutions

I'm in the process of looking at three providers and have put forward them to the directors for their finial approval of who will will move to hope to have it in place for 1st April start of new tax year.

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @KatGurl and @Wendye26

I apologize for the delayed response and thank you for posting your feedback about the new upgrade.

I understand that the recent upgrade has posed some challenges for you, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. We have a variety of resources available to assist you during this transition. For instance, we have a dedicated 'Post upgrade payroll tasks' help page that you might find useful. Additionally, our virtual assistant MOCA is always ready to answer your queries. If MOCA can't provide the help you need, it can escalate your query to our live chat team for further assistance.

Please feel free to reach out if you need more help.

Thanks,

Genreve

Wendye26
Experienced User
39 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

39Posts

54Kudos

0Solutions

We are leaving the sinking ship and moving to IPayroll