EXTENDED PRICING NOT WORKING + BACKUP + INVENTORY, SUPPORT AND PRICING

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Louise_xoz
Experienced User
111 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

111Posts

37Kudos

1Solutions

EXTENDED PRICING NOT WORKING + BACKUP + INVENTORY, SUPPORT AND PRICING

Yes I know I probably should have put these topics as individual tickets, but the issues are never addressed by MYOB - so I really can't be bothered.  

1.  For some unknown reason, the extended pricing on invoices isn't working.  eg - 2 x units invoice shows $10 per unit.  Extended price and full invoice value display $0.00

2.  Why does the backup function show 965 days since the last backup every time I use it? -Why can't you fix these very basic matters?

3.  I won't start on the dreadful issues with inventory control - it's completely haphazard and hopeless.

AFTER AN HOUR ON HOLD - I GAVE UP - YOUR SUPPORT IS THE WORST I'VE SEEN GIVEN MY ALMOST 45 YEARS WORKING ON MID-RANGE SOFTWARE ON A GLOBAL BASIS.

Then - YOU HAVE THE HIDE AND TENACTICITY TO PUT UP YOUR PRICES.  I'd be very surprised if you respond to these issues, as nothing has been solved in the past.

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: EXTENDED PRICING NOT WORKING + BACKUP + INVENTORY, SUPPORT AND PRICING

Hi @Louise_xoz 

If you wish to provide feedback you can so do via the Feedback & Complaints channel on the Contact us page on our website.

So that I can assist with the extended pricing on invoices issue can you please provide screenshots and clarify the following:

• does this occur for all items?
  • does this occur for all customers?

We are aware that the number of days since last back up is not updating, this is being investigated by our developers. In the meantime, if you can see that the back up has saved successfully you can ignore that message.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Louise_xoz
Experienced User
111 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

111Posts

37Kudos

1Solutions

So typical - no reply, no solution to the problems, and the only option on MYOB's response are to mark this as a solution!

Truly pathetic.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Louise_xoz 

I did reply and I did offer assistance for your issues. If you want help you do need to provide the requested information. If you do not wish to provide that information please contact the phone-based or Live chat teams for help.

Additionally, the suggestion to mark as a solution is part of the MYOB Moderators signature panel. As such, it is included in every reply we post. 

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post