Invoices Not Being Emailed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CAB20
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoices Not Being Emailed

Hello

We are able to email statements directly from MYOB, and customers receive them.

BUT invoices are not being picked up/coming up in the Print/Email Invoices tab to be able to send corresponding invoices - this is very annoying as the statements are all being received by customers but invoices are not appearing when I filter the invoices to send from Email Invoices to enable me to send easily.

I am having to go through the Sales Register to send emailed invoices which is very time consuming and piecemeal approach when we have lots of customers to send invoices to.

What is the solution as appears from other posts this is a MYOB issue.  Please advise ASAP.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Invoices Not Being Emailed

Hi @CAB20 

Thanks for your post. If unsent emails are not appearing in Print/Email Invoices, Go to: Card File > Card List > Open Customer's Card > Selling Details > Change Sale Layout to; Item, Service, Professional or Time Billing > Choose a Printed Form > Change Invoice Delivery to; To be Emailed. You will need to repeat this for the other Customers.

After doing this any future Invoices will default to showing up in the To Be Emailed list, but you can also go into Advanced Filters and remove Unprinted or Unsent Sales Only to have it show every invoice.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post