Job tracking in AccountRight

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Km3
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Job tracking in AccountRight

I have been trying to get a snap shot of the status of current jobs, checking what PO's or quotes have been raised against the job number etc.  I can't get this information in one report which is quite frustrating, to get the info i need means opening many screens at a time.  Quotes and PO's don't show up as they are not classed as transactions (like bills and invoices).  Reports for jobs by job number can only be used once the job has been finalised (with bills received and invoices raised). I have been advised by MYOB customer service to mention something here as this might be a possibility on the newly developed MYOB Business uses browser functionality.  

1 REPLY 1
Jennifer_Kelly
Super Partner
492 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Super Partner

492Posts

38Kudos

36Solutions

Re: Job tracking in AccountRight

HI @Km3 

Yes the majority of the Jobs reports in MYOB will only report on transactions once invoiced as you say.

You will find some of the MYOB Add-on solutions will be able to provide more advanded reporting over Jobs data.

As an example our Business Intelligence solution BI4Cloud includes reports that show by Job what is invoiced, bills along with any out-standing POs and Sales Orders. This is really useful to keep a close eye on ultimate Job profitability and also to use to help with WIP calculations.  We do not include Quotes by Job only once transactions are entered as a Sales Order.

See the following link for more information

Job list inc Orders.png

You are able to run this report using our 14 day free trial at BI4Cloud.com.

I hope this helps

Jennifer Kelly CA
BI4Cloud- powered by Interactive Reporting
02 8011 1511
www.BI4Cloud.com

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post