Multiple Page Customised Form

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
notsure
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Multiple Page Customised Form

Hi all,  is there a way to have a multi-page customised form? I.e. an invoice with terms & conditions. 

Or when printing a packing slip I would also like to include a delivery docket.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Multiple Page Customised Form

Hi @notsure 

While AccountRight allows for the user to set fields on customise forms to appear on certain pages like the last page, it doesn't allow for the direct ability to customise a second page. 

With that being said, the way to do include those terms and conditions information would be to send the invoice using the Edit Sales>>Send to>>Email... option. This window allows the user to add an external attachment, such as a PDF of those terms and conditions, that will accompany the invoice.

Regarding your second query, packing slip in AccountRight is called delivery docket as well. More about this can be found in this help article.  

Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

notsure
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Komal_S 

Thanks for your replying but your suggestion of using an external attachment is not feasible if you are processing 100s of invoices a day. Nor is it feasible if you are using the bulk send invoices feature in MYOB. So this does not solve the issue.

Regarding the packing slip / delivery docket. I wanted to print both a packing slip AND a delivery docket when printing the 'delivery docket' out. How can I do this? 

Also is there a way to assign custom form delivery dockets to each card?

There seems to be a lot of limitations around this and it is strange that you cannot have ability to customise a second page.

Thanks.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @notsure 

Unfortunately, these features aren't available yet and cannot be achieved in the software. If we have further updates, we will notify you. An alternative could be looking at third party apps which can provide this additional functionality. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post