Myob PayBy & Bank Feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JaneG1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Myob PayBy & Bank Feeds

Hi,

We recently set up Myob Payby and received our first payment from a client using it.  It has allocated it to the correct invoice and so balance for that invoice is now $0 however it has come through in bank feeds as an unmathced deposit and i dont know  what to do now as the invoice is already closed? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Honeyboost
8 Posts
User

8Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Myob PayBy & Bank Feeds

Me too. Exact same issue.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Myob PayBy & Bank Feeds

Hi @JaneG1  @Honeyboost 

When a customer does make payment on your online invoice AccountRight will automatically generate the necessary payment transaction in the company file. This payment transaction is allocated to the undeposited accounts window and will be seen in Banking>>Prepare Bank Deposit. With that transaction, you would be able to process to the necessary bank account in AccountRight along with any other payments and then match to the necessary bank transaction when applicable.

Our Help Article: Online Payments - Section: Handling the payment in your company file" has more information on dealing with that payment transaction from an online invoice.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post