Forum Discussion

karen-bomac
Experienced User
9 months ago

Negative item quantity

Good afternoon

I found a post with the same problem, but it is no longer able to be commented on. I think this might be one that requires a script from MYOB side, hopefully the right person will see this. I can't find an actual email address or messaging option on the help page. 

MYOB has crashed on me several times today, each time while attempting to enter the same bill. When I further investigated the items on the order, I saw that one had an odd negative amount (see screenshot). I attempted to adjust the quantity but was unable to change it to 0. I cleared the MYOB cache and restarted but no change. 

Please advise the best way to fix this issue.

Thanks

Karen

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi karen-bomac

Thank you so much for your post and I am sorry to hear that. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue and I do apologize for the delayed response. 

Thank you so much for the detailed information. I would be glad to help you with this, can you please confirm the last four digits of your Serial Number and the Company File ID's

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Regards,
    Earl

karen-bomac
      Experienced User

Thanks Earl

Last four of the serial number are 8271.

Company file number just appears to be 1, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Thanks

Karen

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi karen-bomac 

Thank you so much for this. I've successfully sun an online script over your file to fix this issue.

Please do let me know how you go.
        Regards,
        Earl