Negitive inventory ability

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jillus
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Negitive inventory ability

Hi MYOB

I was just wondering if there is a time soon when you will be implemting negitive stock ability in Account Right.  Any product that is in inventory that you only buy to customer order is causing all sorts of issues in recording the sale.  Can take up to 5 trys to get the stock value to 0.  Very frustrating.  I brought up this issue in 2014 and was told you were looking to implement it, from enterprise, but not for a while?  As this is 8 years later, is there any plan in the system to have this happen any time soon?  My admin is at her whits end with this issue.

Jillus

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Negitive inventory ability

Hi @Jillus 

To my knowledge, we are not looking into a negative inventory with the AccountRight 20xx product range. 

Should you require this my recommendation would be to see if any third-party apps can complete this functionality or perhaps consider MYOB Advanced  which offers better inventory tracking for more Advanced businesses so you don't require a negative stock situation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Jillus
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Steven

I have not heard of MYOB Advanced before.  Does this also run on server edition as that is what we currently are using?

Jillus

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Jillus 

MYOB Advanced is a Cloud ERP software that scales for those bigger businesses. It a different product to our AccountRight range and is more tailored to larger businesses. While it does offer more insight, customisation, and advanced features it does have a higher price tag. However, if you have outgrown AccountRight or need some higher functionality it would be the one I would recommend considering.

MYOB Advanced has more information on that topic. We're happy to arrange for one of our team to reach out if you would like some further information or to discuss your suitability for that product range.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post