Preferences location in cloud version

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jhp
Experienced Cover User
80 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

80Posts

19Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Preferences location in cloud version

Hi,

Where would I locate settings / preferences in MYOB Accountright online to stop my invoice numbers duplicating ?

I have gone through each of the menus items on the right had side under the company name and there is nothing that allows me to select a warning for duplicate invoicing as there is on the desktop verison....and I cannot find any instructions on MYOB to direct me where I can locate settings / preferences.

I have the warning selected on my desktop version under preferences, however the online version is allowing me to enter duplicate numbers.

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Preferences location in cloud version

Hi @jhp 

It's not currently possible to set up a preference for warning duplicates in the browser version and these can be specified in the desktop app only. We are also aware that despite setting this in the desktop app, it's not applied to the browser and we are working on fixing this problem in future releases. We apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post