Forum Discussion

totalrec
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Printed invoice showing more than 2 decimal places

Hi,

I'm finding that when I print out an invoice, and the unit/hourly price is not a whole number (ie 5.2), the rate is changed from say $19.89 to $19.890154. 

If the hourly rate is a whole no. (ie 5) the rate is not changed and will stay correct at 19.89.

It only seems to happen on  my customised invoice.

FYI our GST code is FRE and we are using the latest accountright version.

Can someone please tell me how to stop this as its making our invoicing look very unprofessional.

Thank you.

• Hi totalrec , two new fields were added to the table options to overcome this - EX PRICE 2 &  INC PRICE 2.  They will display 2 decimal places only. You will need to edit the invoice form/s you use and replace the original price column with the appropriate new field.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi totalrec , two new fields were added to the table options to overcome this - EX PRICE 2 &  INC PRICE 2.  They will display 2 decimal places only. You will need to edit the invoice form/s you use and replace the original price column with the appropriate new field.

totalrec
      Contributing User

Thank you Mike!  Though it took me a while as I had to show the column INC PRICE 2 as I couldn’t find a specific field to insert.