Progress Billing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DL111
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

30Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Progress Billing

MYOB AccountRight - Is there anyway that we can create a progress billing in MYOB. i..e we issue them the full quote upfront (as jobs may be open for many months), amount client has paid to date and what percentage has been completed. I have a feeling this feature is available in MYOB Edge but not certain if it can be done/ how it would be done in Accountright? 

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

742Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Progress Billing

Hi @DL111 

This feature is not available in AccountRight live range. In terms of possible workarounds, you could be looking at the following:

• Using the job reimbursement function i.e. recording the costs associated with that sale to a job in the relevant stages and then produce an invoice for that customer in those stages reimbursing those values.

• Recording the order for the total amount. When you are ready to sell, create an invoice, with the same invoice number as the order (or a slight variation i.e. 001523-1). Once that full invoice has been charged, delete the order using the Edit>>Delete Order function.

Alternatively, you could look into seeing if there are any third-party add-ons that allow for that function. You can see a full list of apps on our App Marketplace. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

DL111
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

30Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Progress Billing

Thanks. Appreciate the work around. Would be great if it could be added as an option in future updates. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post