10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: link to existing bill

Hi 

I am having the exact same issue.  Dont ask for screen shots as they will be exactly as you have already been given by other users.  Regardless of whether I tick Paid or not the bill does not appear, but sometimes shows paid bills back to 2013 but not the recent bills.

This is so annoying and defeats the purpose on what should be a fabulous feature.  I have been working around this by going back to Desktop and then I can link the bill (weird it works on desktop)  or I download and drag into the attachment in bill.

Please , please have this actioned

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Re: link to existing bill

Hi @debmac,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delay in responding to your query.

I understand how frustrating this can be. I want to assure you that we take your concerns seriously. I looked into this matter on our end, and currently, there are no reported incidents specifically related to AccountRight browser version In Tray issues. However, I understand that this doesn't lessen the inconvenience you're experiencing. I'll raise this with the relevant team, and we'll provide communication once we have an update from the team.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post