Ship ti & Bill to Addresses on Invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Scottik1962
Experienced Cover User
83 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

83Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Ship ti & Bill to Addresses on Invoices

I have a client who uses two addresses on their profile, Bill to and Ship to.  I have produced an invocie using ther Billed to address but now they have asked if I can use the SHIP to address on that particular invoice.

So, thinking the most logic way, I opened the already made invoice and changed the drop box from Bill to -> Ship to and then saved the invoice.

However, when I opened the new invoice to check it still shows the old address.

Is there something I am missing in this "should be simple task"or do I have to delete the old invoice and redo the whole invoice again but under the new address?

Thanks in advance,

Scott

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Ship ti & Bill to Addresses on Invoices

Hi @Scottik1962 

Thanks for your post. There are two address fields on invoices, the first being the Bill To: (Mailing Address) which is Address 1: Bill to in the customer card. The second address field is the Ship To: (Shipping Address) which is the Address 2: Ship To in the customer card.

When recording a sale the Customer: field uses the Address 1: Bill To from the card. The only way to change this address would be to change the Address 1 field in the customer card. Using the dropdown box to change the address only changes the Ship To field, not the Bill To field.

ship.PNG

This help article explains the different fields on forms and may be helpful: Fields and columns you can add to forms

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post