Forum Discussion

BekZ
Contributing User
2 months ago

Unable to pay for MYOB subscription by credit card

Our account holder has tried across several days to update our credit card payment details (card was cancelled due to fraud, new card works everywhere else we've used it so far) and is unable to get it accepted. The error message (attached as image) show "unfortunately your payment could not be processed. Please check the details and try again". As I mentioned, the card is 100% correct and has been used frequently, is not over the limit, and I used it yesterday. This is to pay the outstanding balance. We have updated the card going forward, but can't clear the message we receive when logging in that we need to update our details or the file will be read only due to non-payment. It is still showing on the master account an outstanding balance.

9 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BekZ,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

It's a good thing that your payment details has been updated already to avoid any issues with your monthly invoices moving forward. As per checking your account, it seems like the payment declined by the bank. With this, we recommend speaking with your bank for further information. Also, kindly ensure that your payment details is updated by logging into MyAccount.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

BekZ
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

Yes it was declined by bank because card was cancelled. But when we try to "pay" the outstanding (using the button in the billing section) it gives us that error. As I said, the new card we are trying to pay with is fine and we used it as recently as yesterday (after trying to pay MYOB since Tuesday) so it's definitely NOT the card.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BekZ,

Thank you for your response.

After further investigation into your account, I can confirm that the new credit card you provided has been successfully updated and was utilized three times to settle the due invoice. However, it appears that your bank declined the transactions due to insufficient available credit. It may be beneficial to reach out to your bank directly to understand why the card is not being accepted.

Feel free to create a post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess