Warning pop-up needed in payments window

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Fussycat
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Warning pop-up needed in payments window

Though MYOB has other unneccessary warnings, the one warning that would be helpful isnt available! 

When paying supplier invoices for the month, because you cant select the individual invoices you want to pay, or select a date range for the payment, I have had staff who have initially entered the payment amount incorrectly (typo) then as you click in the applied column, MYOB doesnt warn you if the amount doesnt equal the amount of the payment entered, it simply deducts the balance from the next invoice on the list.. or shortpays the last invoice but doesnt let you know this. 

Can MYOB look at this please.

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Warning pop-up needed in payments window

Hi @Fussycat 

Thanks for your feedback. At the moment the software works as intended as other users could find it useful to have the ability to apply a different amount to their supplier bills (especially if there is one payment for multiple bills). However, I do see how it could be useful to have a warning if you record the wrong payment amount. I have passed your feedback on to the right team.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post