support waiting time long then cutoff! grrrr!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
go4sports
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

support waiting time long then cutoff! grrrr!

I am appalled at the waiting time for some support, to make matters worse I was told 68 minute wait time to be answered and gave all information of the problem I have, to be put in another queue for another 40 minutes then I get someone say only 1 minute to go then I get hung up on. That just makes you madder than hell! 

the entire system is sooooo slow!!! which they always blame the internet or size of data file or something along those lines which I have had someone look at both and neither are a problem and the constant crashing when trying to alter an invoice and enter quite large purchase orders is beyond frustrating, then to not be able to get any support well I think its time to look for alternative and options. I have been using MYOB products for over 15-20 years and its not getting better. They just charge more and you get less. Would I recommend MYOB NOOOO!

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: support waiting time long then cutoff! grrrr!

Hi @go4sports 

Sorry to hear about the trouble you had contacting our phone support team. We also have LiveChat support available in case it may be more suitable for your situation.

As of the AccountRight performance speed problem you mentioned, it can be caused by many factors (some are environmental) so there isn't one answer that applies to all. Internet speed is a very common cause, please be sure to use hard wired connection than WiFi. If you've been using the same company file for many years with lots of transactions then the chances are the file size is quite large which will respond slower online than smaller files. And anti-virus/firewall/auto-backup software installed are also common causes.

I'd suggest following the tips in this Help article - Speed and performance tips to ensure that your computer is above the minimum system requirements, upload speed is well above the minimum speed, and exclude AccountRight from anti-virus software. Temporarily disable any auto-backup software if there's any then try again.

If you are still experiencing crashes when editing/entering transactions, please do view and paste the error details or the diagnostic log file here, so we can look into it further.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post