unable to log into MYOB account right

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Panda1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

unable to log into MYOB account right

Hi,

I'm registered as the owner of our myob product and other users are registered as administrators. The other administors have never been able to log in with their own log in details despite it being registered. I can see in my myob product log in that they are entering the right information. They have changed their passwords so many times as the product will only accept the password once at the time it has been changed. If they log out and then log back in, the password continues to fail, so they log into my account to undertake the tasks they need to undertake. Also, all authenication codes come to my e-mail regardless of them trying to access their own account. I was on phone support for over 30 mins and they said they fixed the glitch on their end and that it should work. Once again, it only work for a single log in time. Given myob support reset this users log in details, this user who had acess to chapture also no longer has access to it.

The myob product is becoming more and more difficult o use. I have been using myob for over 30 years and I can honestly say i hate the product. Other businesses I manage have moved to Xero, which is far more user freindly. I can't move this business given xero do not have a product that works with landed unit costs or inventory.

Waiting for phone support is also rediculous and the staff that often answers the calls cannot find solutions to the issues but rather make matters worse. Not only was the other user unable to accees myob with his log in details, myob support deleted his only ability to use the chapture app.

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: unable to log into MYOB account right

Hi @Panda1,

Thanks for reaching out, however, sorry to hear about this. 

So that I can look into this further, could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
  • Business name
  • Your name + email 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post