Partner Support (or not!!!)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Beach
Partner
143 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

143Posts

45Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Partner Support (or not!!!)

On Tuesday, I attempted to add a client file to my partner dashboard. They have been using v19.14 up until now as it serviced their needs well.  They decided to take the bold step of going to the new MYOB and put the file online. I went through all the correct steps from my dashboard, but the file upgrade 'hit a snag'.  I spent over 3 hours on the phone to MYOB - over an hour just to get someone to pick up the phone, then 3 different 'support agents'. I finally at least had partner support.  I explained the problem, and was told that it was all sorted and that the file is now upgraded and available.  It wasn't!  I left it until today as, funnily enough, I have other clients. I visited my client site again, only to find that there definitely was still no file.  I phoned MYOB again - and while I was waiting (70 minutes for someone to answer) decided to just start from scratch and try again.  I have successfully done the upgrade and it is now online.  Just for fun, I thought I would wait on the line to check that the work done the other day didn't mean I was going to get charged twice for this client file.  so.. 70 minutes later and someone answers. I asked to be put through to partner support, was told 1 minute wait time. Got transferred and got a recorded message advising the office was closed and to call back later.  So - just cos I had nothing better to do (I am lying - I have plenty of other things to do at BAS time), I tried phoning again when I got back to my office.  Yet again 70 minutes on hold. Yet again was put through to the partner support line. This time I didn't even get a message! I was just cut off!!!  No wonder people are leaving MYOB in droves! Perhaps someone from MYOB Partner Support would like to call me and explain?  I can't very well charge the client the 5 hours of wasted time that MYOB has cost me.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Partner Support

Hi @Beach 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with contacting our phone-based team.

So that we can look into this for you, would you be able to provide the following details by Private Message:

• Account Details you provided when you called (Client ID or Serial Number)
  • Time and date you called on both occasions 

*Update: Escalated and responded via Private Message 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post