Revising a BAS in the New Online BAS system

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GHMaccountants
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Revising a BAS in the New Online BAS system

Please advise how we revise a BAS once lodged in the new system.

We are yet to find a way to revise, unlike the old system where the revise button was clearly visible.

If this functionality is not available in the new System, please advise when it will be available as this is an essential part of BAS preparation and correct lodgement with the ATO. The ability to be able to have the revision visible to all staff assists with the processing of jobs.

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Revising a BAS in the New Online BAS system

Hi @GHMaccountants 

If you have lodged an Activity Statement online with AccountRight and do need to make changes to that activity statement you can select the form that has been lodged from the online activity statement dashboard, before selecting Revise. This will allow you to make changes to the form again. 

Our Help Article: Prepare your activity statement online FAQ: How do I amend a lodged statement? would be able to assist with that process.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

GHMaccountants
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

Thanks but we dont even use AccountRight to lodge our BAS. We use AO BAS online. There is no Revise button.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @GHMaccountants 

I've moved your post to the Accountants Office Board on this Forum. This will allow other members of the MYOB Community that have move knowledge in Accountants office to share their experiences with respect to that functionality.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post