MYOB API Configuration Settings

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Eezo20v
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB API Configuration Settings

Hi,

I've recently taken over Admin of a MYOB instance at a client. We are trying to get the API working and its currently throwing a "[Message, The Company File version is not supported.]" error. I have narrowed it down to the version of API that is being used sits in a standalone folder and is oudated.

The API folder is located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\API\2.0.2022.1\

The version of MYOB (and path) being used is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\AccountRightServerEdition\app-2022.900.247350\

My question is, is there a config file somewhere that is setup and executing the incorrect version, if so where is said config file located?

I know that the wrong API is being used because the service that is currently running is executing from 

"C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\API\2.0.2022.1\MYOB.AccountRight.API.WindowsServiceHost.exe"

I'd like to change it to use the standard API that matches the version of the MYOB app.

Many thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,863 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,863Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Re: MYOB API Configuration Settings

Hi @Eezo20v , I suggest uninstalling any/all existing versions of Accountright,  then reinstalling the latest 2022.9 server edition.

Downloads from MYOB.com.xx/support/downloads where xx = au or nz

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post