Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Ability to enter the "Ship To" address for each individual invoice

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New
New

Hi all,

I would like to request that a change be made to the "Create Invoice" form on the web version of MYOB Business such that the "Ship To" address is shown and is editable.

This would allow for separate shipping information to be recorded on separate invoices to the same company (i.e. regular customers), which is a common need for my business and presumably many others.

Many thanks in advance for your kind consideration of this request.

1 Comment
Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, @CoopersTrees. Welcome in the Community Forum.

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to our attention regarding the "Create Invoice" form on the web version of MYOB Business. Your input is greatly appreciated.

I've gone ahead and moved your post to the appropriate product ideas board where it will receive further visibility for our development team to consider. Your request for the inclusion of an editable "Ship To" address is noted, as we understand the importance of accommodating separate shipping information for regular customers.

We value your contribution and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Best regards,

Hannah