Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Importing Transaction Journals Online

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
New
New

We use Employment Hero for payroll and due to MYOB's poor integration - the only option is to export transaction journal from EH to import into MYOB. This worked fine with AccountRight windows application but with MYOB Business Online we have to manually create a journal. This is a big step backward!

Can you please add this function as a feature request for the next update of MYOB Business Online?
1 Comment
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @DorisOhi

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information. 

My apologies for the late response. I apologize for any inconvenience you're experiencing with importing transaction journals into MYOB Business. I understand how crucial this feature is to your operations. We appreciate your patience with this. Your suggestions and concerns have been duly noted and forwarded to our development team. We will be doing our best to address this suggestion, and we will keep you updated as soon as we have any information.

In the meantime, if you have any other concerns or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help.

Kind regards,

Shella