Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoice dowload problems

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

The new Downgraded myob has a problem where you cannot download invoices to PDF its a real pain

4 Comments
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,179 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @kangaman1,

Thank you for your post.

I understand how frustrating it can be to not be able to download invoices to PDF in the new MYOB version. That's an important function. Could you please provide a screenshot of what happens when you attempt to download the invoice? Additionally, could you please share the steps you're currently taking to access and download the invoices? This will help me understand the process better and assist you more effectively.

You can download the invoice by going to Sales >> invoices >> choose one invoice no. to open the transaction >> select View PDF. For further information, kindly refer to this Help article: Emailing, printing, or downloading invoices.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,179 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @kangaman1,

I hope you're doing great! I would just like to follow up regarding the issue you're encountering when downloading the invoices to see if this has been resolved. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

kangaman1
2 Posts
User

No the MYOB problem is still there but I found a workaround myself

still not as good as the old program but will do till I change to Zero

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,179 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @kangaman1,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm glad you found a workaround for the issue you're encountering, even though it's not as seamless as the old program. If there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime  please feel free to reach out. Your satisfaction is important to us, and I'm here to help in any way I can.

Cheers,

Princess