Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB BUSINESS - INCLUDE GST IN JOB REPORT

Experienced User

17Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

17 Posts
Experienced User
New
New

Please MYOB, include an option to have gst included in the job reports (particularly job activity report).  I am the treasurer of a NFP and to get the information I have to export the job activity report, make a note of the account headings, then export a general ledger selecting these accounts with the job name added.  I then have to filter out all unrelated transactions in Excel and cross reference to make sure I have an accurate record.  It would be a lot easier and save so much time to complete grant acquittals if gst was an option in job reports.

1 Comment
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, @Possum2

We understand your frustration with the current lack of a GST-inclusive option in the Job Activity Report, especially for your NFP's grant acquittals. The manual workarounds you described sound incredibly time-consuming and inefficient. Let us assure you that your feedback is heard and valued. Many other users have expressed similar concerns about the need for built-in GST reporting within job reports.

Best regards,

Doreen