Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Business - no activities in payroll

Contributing Cover User

12Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

We have used MYOB Accountright for many years and are attempting to move to Business online for use of MYOB while away/out of town. One of the necessary tasks needing to occur away from the office would be payroll.

The use of Activity categories in MYOB Business payroll would enable a business to charge a client different rates (or not all) for different activities while paying employees their usual rates.

This (and the inability to change when a pay week starts) are the only things stopping our business from fully utilising MYOB Business online.

1 Comment
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @squinny

Thank you for sharing your recommendation on the Ideas Exchange board. I apologize for the delayed response.

I acknowledge that there are minor differences between the web application and the desktop app. I also understand that some of the missing features are vital to certain business workflows. Please be assured that by posting your suggestion on this board, it will be more visible to our development team.

Should you need further assistance or have more ideas to share, please feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks,
Genreve