Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Make it easier to drill into transactions on

Ultimate Partner

103Posts

26Kudos

6Solutions

103 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New
New

Hi MYOB.  When running the BAS report, we want to be able to drill into the transactions quickly to review. 

Every time I do this, I am aborted out of the BAS report and must generate it every time.   Currently a waster and a bit frustrating.   Please fix

Software needs to have the ability to "Go back" or "Refresh" back to the report again. 

BAS Report.jpg

You get this message and you have to cancel the report to drill into the transaction and re-run the report again and again as we are reviewing. 

BAS Report Cancelled.jpg

2 Comments
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,385 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Cloud_Mind,

Thank you for sharing your suggestion, and I apologize for the delayed response. I'll ensure to relay your suggestion to the appropriate team for their future consideration.

Should you have any additional questions, feel free to post them here in the Community Forum, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,385 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Cloud_Mind,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl