Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

More options for invoice templates

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
New
New

Hi,

I need to add a few different items to invoices which I am not able to do in MYOB. This means I have to draft a separate invoice each time, outside of the MYOB system. This duplicates work. 

The only place I can add the extra details such as bank account and payment details is in the notes section, but then a heading titled 'Notes' shows on the invoice which looks highly unprofessional. 

A customisable template would be hugely beneficial and appreciated. :-) 

1 Comment
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @TraceElements

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your ideas and feedback with us regarding the customizable template for invoices for you to add extra details. We appreciate your effort and contribution to our community. Rest assured that your requests and feedback will be effectively communicated to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
Leneth