Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales Invoice Template - Need to show 4 decimal places on PDF invoices

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
New
New

Please enable to show 4 decimal places on PDF sales invoices for My Business version. This is essential for our business. 

5 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Maggie6

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. 

We appreciate your effort in sharing your suggestion to enable 4 decimal places on PDF sales invoices for MYOB Business/Essentials. We will ensure your request and feedback will be effectively communicated to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
Leneth

Maggie6
3 Posts
User

Hi, 

Thank you for the reply. 

Just be clear, we need to show 4 decimal place for unit prices on PDF for item invoices. 

Thank you.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,382 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Maggie6,

I appreciate your clear explanation of your suggestion. Your input is valuable to us, and we'll certainly convey this to the team. Your insights help us improve our processes, so thank you for sharing! If you have any more thoughts or ideas, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
Earl

Maggie6
3 Posts
User

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. 

Any idea, when this problem is going to be fixed? Wa are using an excel template for invoicing at the moment. This is very inconvenient. 

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,382 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Maggie6,

Currently, we do not have an estimated timeframe for when this feature will be added. However, please be assured that we have already forwarded your request to the relevant team, and they may include it in a future update. In the meantime, feel free to post again if you have any further queries, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl