Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

When deleting reconciled transaction - no warning like this one "this transaction already reconciled"

Contributing User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

I am looking for settings for me to add a warning when deleting reconciled transactions. However, as of now, we MYOB bisiness does  not have that feature to set up a warning. 

3 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @RitaMay, Thank you for sharing your insights about this feature. We understand that this is a helpful feature to improve your workflow. Rest assured that we will provide communications and updates once this feature is added. If you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here in the Community Forum, Live chat or send us a private message and we will be happy to help.

Shazzy
Experienced Cover User
111 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi,  I am looking for this warning as well.  My previous Account Right had this warning which was very useful.

I did speak with a MYOB consultant recenlty regarding this notification and he told me that this is in place.

I have been trying to clean up old transactions and now have a huge mess with many reconciliations being out of balance.  This is going to be quite a bit of work to sort this out as I have a few accounts that are now out of balance.  How can I clean up without creating a huge amount of work and frustration.  

I would think that if an old version like Account Right had this warning why MYOB Business does not.  NOT HAPPY!!

Thank you

shaz

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,434 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, @Shazzy

Thanks for your post.

If you have out-of-balance reconciliations, you may need to check the following:

• Check where the out-of-balance occurred
  • Check current reconciliation
  • Check previous reconciliation
  • Undoing a reconciliation

For more information regarding this, you may check the Help Article: Fixing out of balance bank reconciliations.

Best regards,

Doreen