Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Attach documents to all different transaction types

Experienced Partner

13Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

13 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

Please can you add the ability to attach douments to all different types of transactions  not just spend money and bills.  

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September

Hi Everyone

You now have the ability to attach documents to invoices, quotes & sales order in the Browser interface.

18 Comments
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @CathJ 

Thank you so much for your post.  Currently, this feature is not available to our software. If you do need to attach documents to those banking transactions then we do recommend using the Bank transactions window in the AccountRight browser interface to achieve that.

Please see this help article for more information : Attaching documents to bank transactions
Regards,
Earl

Roz36
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This would be fantastic!

I have a number of clients who use Sales orders, so it would be good to be able to attach the Sales Contracts as reference instead of having to go searching through other locations.

Roz36
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

@Earl_HD Adding reciepts in banking and invoices to purchases is great, but it would be great to be able to add sales contracts/ supporting documents to Sales too.

Like the purchases and banking we didn't know how good it was until we got the ability to be able to do it.

Personally I think a lot of people would appreciate it. I know 10 of my clients would :-)

Fairy
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It's a basic feature that should have be added in years ago.  You need to have this feature so you can attach documents and evidence to that actual GJ.  Lift your game MYOB and make it happen!  Get into the 21st Century.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Roz and @Fairy

Thank you so much for your post and suggestion. I already forwarded this  to the team and we will be posting an update once this feature will be available in our software.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.
Regards,
Earl 

ABC_55
1 Post
User

Please, please, please add this feature to be able to attach (or at least link) documents to any transaction

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @ABC_55,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and sharing your ideas and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. We'll be raising this through the required team. Rest assured that we'll provide communications and updates once the feature is added to our system. 

Thanks, 

Cel

JustMichaela
Experienced Cover User
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thanks CathJ that is an excellent idea. My boss emails me remittance advices and I would like to add them to the payment received "In Tray" folder if there was one.  So adding an In-Tray to all sections is even better!

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @JustMichaela, 

Thank you so much for reaching out. We already forward this request to the relevant team and we'll be posting an update once this feature will be available. And also, I would recommend to show your support here on our product idea's page: Attach documents to all different transaction types

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to help.
Regards,
Earl

JustMichaela
Experienced Cover User
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This is an excellent idea and one I had thought of as well.  

@CathJ wrote:

Please can you add the ability to attach douments to all different types of transactions  not just spend money and bills.