Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Easier way to show account number on reports

Experienced Cover User

24Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

Hi there

Is there some way we can include an option to have a tick-box on the front filter page to include or exclude account numbers for reports like the balance sheet or profit and loss? Or an option in set-up where we can tick "always include account number"?

This would make life easier!! 

Thank you!

3 Comments
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,867 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi @BFEmma , this can be set as a default under report settings (user preferences - other preferences). Select the business name on the top right to start.

The option for other preferences has an instruction to "Select the default accounting method used by this business". That's a copy of the Accounting method under reporting (business settings). The developers might like to consider changing that to something relevant. 

BFEmma
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi @Mike_James 

Thanks so much for your reply. Is there a way to do this on the desktop version do you know? This one is great for the browser version but i can't seem to see it in the desktop version,

Thank you!

Emma

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,867 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi @BFEmma , sorry I missed the "desktop" label in the heading...

There is no equivalent in the desktop. I create custom versions of the reports I want including the account number, save and use those instead.