Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Gmail verification to forwrard invoices to In Tray

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

Please fix the issue where gmail verification email to the MYOB in tray mailbox is not received and cannot be verified.

The ability to filter invoices and forward directly to MYOB In Tray automatically will streamline the account process dramatically.

A  simple change for MYOB to auto click on the verification link or allow user to click on it from the In Tray.

1 Comment
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @kd_777

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late response. We understand how important this feature is to your business, and we regret to inform you that the feature to set up forwarding email addresses to InTray is currently not available. This is in line with MYOB's default policy, which doesn't allow automatic forwarding of MYOB emails to external recipients to avoid potential data leaks.

We understand that this might not be the solution you were hoping for, but we encourage you to share your ideas and feedback on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration. Your input is greatly appreciated and can help shape future updates and improvements.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to post again. We are always delighted to assist you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella