Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Import Template Query

User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
New
New

Kia ora

It appears when completing an import (Sales or Purchases), there is no way of including headers or blank lines.

This is fine with a sales invoice, because a Nil amount prints the description and leaves the amount field blank.  So when you print it, it still looks like a header.

However with a Purchase (being used for a Buyer Created Invoice) it puts the $0 in the amount field, so I cannot do headers or blank lines, for visual reasons.

Is there a way around this, because surely importing/exporting files should include all the fields and lines types available in the MYOB programme and data entry fields?

Nga mihi

Tracey

1 Comment
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Tap78

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Ideas Exchange board. I apologize for the delay in our response.

I recognize how enhancing the layout of the import fields could significantly improve the overall importing process. Please be assured that due to the board it's posted on, your suggestion will gain more visibility with our development team.

In the meantime, feel free to start a new thread if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Genreve