Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales Settings/Notes to customers - change the order of them

Trusted Cover User

255Posts

66Kudos

4Solutions

255 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
New
New

It would be good if we could change the order in which these were listed. Eg; the ones we use the most, be able to move them to the top of this list to show first in the drop down list. I've seen it in other MYOB systems so it possible. 

1 Comment
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @TSGTanya,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the ability to change the order of notes to customers in the Sales Settings. I understand how this feature could improve your experience with our system. My apologies for the delay in getting back to your query. Currently, our system does not support the reordering of these notes. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated. However, I can see how this feature could be beneficial, especially for frequently used notes. To ensure that this option will be viewed and heard, I'll move your post to our Product Ideas board, where our developers regularly review suggestions that may be considered for future updates.

If there's anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess