Forum Discussion

21 days ago
Solved

Myob does not allow you to unbuild a kit.

I built and sold a kit then it was returned for credit. The kit is still showing in inventory even though a negative value was applied on an invoice. Logically I should be able to unbuild a kit putting the individual items back into stock. 

• Hi Barbtcr

Thanks for posting. There's an easy method that can assist you in returning the individual items to your inventory if you're finding it difficult to disassemble the kit you've put together, even after applying a negative value to the invoice. For a step-by-step guide, refer to this handy article on inventory adjustments.

If the given situations don't match yours, you might need to head over to myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to meet MOCA, our virtual assistant. MOCA is there for instant help and answers. If MOCA can't solve your issue, you'll be automatically put through to our live chat team for further investigation.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Barbtcr

Thanks for posting. There's an easy method that can assist you in returning the individual items to your inventory if you're finding it difficult to disassemble the kit you've put together, even after applying a negative value to the invoice. For a step-by-step guide, refer to this handy article on inventory adjustments.

If the given situations don't match yours, you might need to head over to myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to meet MOCA, our virtual assistant. MOCA is there for instant help and answers. If MOCA can't solve your issue, you'll be automatically put through to our live chat team for further investigation.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella