Forum Discussion

Luckyrooh1
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

MYOB Essentials Back up File

Hello, 

One of our client is asking if they back-up their file in MYOB essentials because Accountright can, but I'm not sure if we can able to do that in MYOB Essentials. Thanks

• Hi Luckyrooh1,

Thank you for your post.

To ensure you have everything saved for future reference, you can export data and export reports from MYOB New Essentials.

In regard to your subscription, if you decide to cancel, you have the option to resubscribe within 60 days of cancellation. This means you'll be able to continue using your existing MYOB business file without the need to start a new one.

Kindly take note that if you choose to re-subscribe after the 60-day period, it will be necessary to start a new file.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

• Hi Luckyrooh1 

No. See my comments here about the cut down versions, applies equally to Essentials/BUsiness Lite/Pro etc

Regards

Gavin

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Luckyrooh1,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Currently, there is no option to create offline backups for MYOB Business/Essentials. The system relies on cloud backups because the data is stored on MYOB servers, eliminating the necessity for offline backups. MYOB Essentials conducts automatic backups regularly to maintain the safety and integrity of your data.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Luckyrooh1
      Contributing User

Thank you Earl. 

Just a question, what would be the best and quickest way to back up my client's files in MYOB essentials. As the company already closed, but we also want to ensure that we have saved everything just in case of audit in the future. 
      also, in case, we want to reactivate the subscription, are we able to access the files? 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Luckyrooh1,

Thank you for your post.

To ensure you have everything saved for future reference, you can export data and export reports from MYOB New Essentials.

In regard to your subscription, if you decide to cancel, you have the option to resubscribe within 60 days of cancellation. This means you'll be able to continue using your existing MYOB business file without the need to start a new one.

Kindly take note that if you choose to re-subscribe after the 60-day period, it will be necessary to start a new file.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess