Forum Discussion

25 days ago
Solved

An unrecognised error occurred - FormTemplateSettings_BusinessDetailsOptionNotExists

I am trying to change my invoice template.  The image size and all details are definitely correct.

This error keeps coming up whenever I try to save the changes

I've tried clearing the cache without any success.

Hope you can help

Shella_A
    10 days ago

Hi Mike_James

Thanks for reaching out. I get that you're facing issues with your GST number not being visible on your invoices, and this is affecting your operations. However, there's no need to worry; I've already escalated this as a high-priority case, and a resolution is actively being worked on. You can be confident that this will be resolved as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, feel free to post anytime you need more help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

14 Replies

• HI, as a temporary fix I took a screenshot of my GST number then uploaded an image instead, now my GST number shows on my invoice

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi lk64

Thanks a ton for sharing your temporary workaround with us. It's always great to see the community coming together to help out!

As of now, we haven't received any updates regarding the resolution of this issue. However, rest assured that the team is actively working on it behind the scenes. Your patience and input are truly appreciated as we work towards a solution.

If you need any further assistance or have any other questions, don't hesitate to start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,

Genrve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ODaveyO

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

Typically, error messages indicate where the problem originates. I suggest accessing the Business Name > Business Details window to check for any missing information that needs to be filled in. Additionally, clearing your browser's cache and logging back in can help refresh the system.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

ODaveyO
      User

Hi Genreve

I've cleared the cache and also checked the business settings on this account which is complete and hasn't been changed.

The error message is still appearing 

Any other suggestions?

Thanks 

Dave 

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ODaveyO

Thanks for the response. 

Upon further review this morning, it appears that this issue has been identified and escalated to our development team just yesterday. It is currently marked as a high priority and they are actively working on a resolution. Please be assured that this will be fixed as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to create a new thread.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

• Hi,

I am also having this problem.  We have had clients asking for us to add our GST number, but each time I try get back the same message.

An unrecognised error occurred - FormTemplateSettings_BusinessDetailsOptionNotExists

I see that you have been looking into this for some time, are you any closer to fixing the problem?

• I also have this issue and it appears it hasn't been resolved. Client is Auckland Council and they expect my GST number on my invoice or they will not pay me. MYOB you are a mess!

• Ik64, thank you. Easy fix, let’s hope myob will sort it out properly for us.