Forum Discussion

22 days ago
Solved

How to charge freight on sales invoices

We have just started charging freight on our sales invoices and when I entered an amount in the freight Box, it disappeared when I saved the invoice.

Thanks in advance for your help with this

Kind regards,

Jenny

• Hi Jenny_Malcolm91,

Thanks for your post. This could be related to your browser. I suggest clearing your browser's cache and history, or trying to log in from a different browser. Clearing the cache can often resolve browser discrepancies. Additionally, you can visit this help page for more information about: Entering freight costs

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jenny_Malcolm91,

Thanks for your post. This could be related to your browser. I suggest clearing your browser's cache and history, or trying to log in from a different browser. Clearing the cache can often resolve browser discrepancies. Additionally, you can visit this help page for more information about: Entering freight costs

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl