Forum Discussion

mscheurer
Experienced User
6 months ago

Invoice Payments Transactions Fee Listing

It's that time of the month where MYOB sends out their invoices and invarialby we get the bill for our 

Invoice Payments Transactions Fees. Sadly though, it only lists a total amount charged and doesn't give detailed listing.

I'd really need to see what I was charged for these BPAY payments so I have a record of what MYOBs unwillingness to allow us to turn that off is really costing me. 

Is there a list of what was charged in that invoice?  
Considering that even Optus manages a listing of numbers that where called surely MYOB can give us a listing of what was charged where.

7 Replies

mscheurer
    Experienced User

Anyone?

Surely I'm not the only one wanting to see an itemised list of BPAY charges...

LCrowhurst
    Trusted Cover User

mscheurer wrote:

It's that time of the month where MYOB sends out their invoices and invarialby we get the bill for our 

Invoice Payments Transactions Fees. Sadly though, it only lists a total amount charged and doesn't give detailed listing.

I'd really need to see what I was charged for these BPAY payments so I have a record of what MYOBs unwillingness to allow us to turn that off is really costing me. 

Is there a list of what was charged in that invoice?  
    Considering that even Optus manages a listing of numbers that where called surely MYOB can give us a listing of what was charged where.

I agree...its annopying they dont...weve asked for this too.....cant be that hard....

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi mscheurer

Thank you for posting your concern in the forum and apologies for the delayed response. 

I'm sorry to hear about your feedback regarding how the BPAY works in the online payments feature. I recommend posting this on the Ideas Board to increase the visibility of this post to the development team. I understand how this impacts your business for collecting payments, but I assure you the development team's goal is to keep improving the application.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
      Genreve

mscheurer
        Experienced User

I can't believe that this is not part of the software already, surely people want to know how much money they are **bleep** away by using BPAY.