Forum Discussion

14 days ago
Solved

Red Line on Invoice Attachment

Hi,

I’ve been having issues for over 6 months now with a diagonal red line appearing on my invoices that are attached to customers invoices.

I have been told to re size my logo to 80% and to try multiple browsers and change multiple settings.
None of these solutions work.

I’ve had my last 4 customers all come back saying they can’t access their invoices.

Please sort out this problem. By the looks lots of people are experiencing this and we shouldn’t need to be sending out sorry emails explaining that a product we pay for isn’t working properly.

I have attached a copy of the invoices that are being sent to clients.

Thanks

• Hi GBDElectrical,

I'm committed to resolving the issue with the red line on your attached invoices just as much as you are. I understand how frustrating it can be when the solutions provided thus far haven't resolved the issue, particularly when it affects your ability to serve your customers effectively. Our team is fully aware of this issue and is actively investigating the cause to find a permanent solution.

I've raised a ticket and included your post for documentation purposes, ensuring it reaches the appropriate team for further attention. In the meantime, updating the logo saved in your invoice templates might help alleviate the problem. You can try opening your current logo file, taking a new snip or copy, saving it, and then uploading this revised version. This should create a lower-resolution logo, potentially resolving the issue.

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GBDElectrical,

I'm committed to resolving the issue with the red line on your attached invoices just as much as you are. I understand how frustrating it can be when the solutions provided thus far haven't resolved the issue, particularly when it affects your ability to serve your customers effectively. Our team is fully aware of this issue and is actively investigating the cause to find a permanent solution.

I've raised a ticket and included your post for documentation purposes, ensuring it reaches the appropriate team for further attention. In the meantime, updating the logo saved in your invoice templates might help alleviate the problem. You can try opening your current logo file, taking a new snip or copy, saving it, and then uploading this revised version. This should create a lower-resolution logo, potentially resolving the issue.

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess