Forum Discussion

Kiwigal
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago

Ace payroll Payslips

I am having issues sending payslips. this is a common occurance. I dont get a confirmation, after a few hours or even the next day , I resend just my own, this seems to "open it up" and all others will send.  I have 3 different payrolls and this error seems to happen randomly on every one.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kiwigal 

Thanks for your post.

When sending pay slips, did you receive any error messages? If you can attach a screenshot of the error so we can investigate it further on our end. Also, you may check the following steps below:

• Select the emailing option:
    • Send via Email software (use this if you are using a version of Outlook earlier than 2013)
    • Send using SMTP (this uses your internet service provider)
    • Send Via Outlook 2013 or above.
    • If using the Send using SMTP option, specify the following:
      • SMTP Server: This is the SMTP server of your internet service provider (ISP). More and more ISPs require a username and password when sending emails using SMTP. If this is the case with your ISP, you won't be able to email pay slips using the Send using SMTP option.
      • Reply address: This provides a reply address for the email.
      • Send a copy to the reply address: This option allows a copy of the pay slip to also be sent to the specified Reply address. In Payroll 2012 and later this option is not available if the Send via Email software option is selected.
      • Message: This allows a customised message to be added to the email containing the pay slips.
    • Click Next to proceed and continue the steps to print and email the pay slips.

Lastly, you may also check The Help Article: Print or email your payslips for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

Kiwigal
      Contributing Cover User

I dont get any messages.  it works fine most of the time and is random which file dosnt want to send.   I am using Cloud Delivery.

jenniek
        Ultimate Partner

hi Kiwigal 

I think the support note provided is for MYOB NZ Payroll - not Ace payroll.