Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

How to cancel a direct debit to MYOB

I'm an MYOB Business Essentials customer, and also chair a local sports body. There is a direct debit that MYOB takes out of the account every month, and nobody seems to know how to do this. The DD would have been set up some years ago by staff no longer there, and on top of that we now contract the delivery of adminsitrative and other services to another body. 

It doesn't seem to be possible to speak to a human being to look into this, and I can find no customer or accounting support email address at MYOB. Can anybody help with a name, number, email address or other suggestion? I don't have the Live Chat option so can't use that.

• Hi Baygolfer

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Sorry to hear about your issue canceling your subscription. My understanding is that we are trying to cancel the previous subscription you have that is no longer in use. I will send you a private message to collect information to check on this for you. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Baygolfer

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Sorry to hear about your issue canceling your subscription. My understanding is that we are trying to cancel the previous subscription you have that is no longer in use. I will send you a private message to collect information to check on this for you. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve

Baygolfer
      User

Hi there, thanks for the repsonse. I couldn't work out how to reply privately but in the meantime a very helpful sales person managed to cancel it for me.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Baygolfer

Thanks for your response. 

Generally, after opening a private message there is an option at the lower right to reply to it. Nevertheless, I'm happy your issue is fixed now. 

Feel free to post again in the forum if you have any other concerns. 

Cheers, 
        Genreve