Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

Issues exporting Excel.

I am trying to export account transaction reports to excel and they will open excel and populate the title and the headings but not any data. I also get an error message when trying to export reports to PDF.

jenniek
    4 years ago

Hi DavidPTTCA 

I would try re-installing the Accountright programme again to see if it fixes it - the link to Office might be broken. The other thing to check is that the .xlt templates are actually in the folder. Check C:\users\username\docutments\myob\accountright\2020.1\reports\spreadsheets - where username is the name you log into your computer as, and the 2020.1 is the version you are using. I have seen where the templates are not installed when an upgrade is run. You can copy them from a previous version same location into the current version location as above.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi DavidPTTCA 

How big is the report you are trying to send - have you tried to send a smaller portion of it. Also you can try to send to file to a CSV or TSV - which then opens in Excel.

DavidPTTCA
      User

Hi jenniek ,
      I have tried every format and they all stop after the headings.
      The report is only 20 line items.

Regards,

David

jenniek
        Ultimate Partner

Hi DavidPTTCA 

I would try re-installing the Accountright programme again to see if it fixes it - the link to Office might be broken. The other thing to check is that the .xlt templates are actually in the folder. Check C:\users\username\docutments\myob\accountright\2020.1\reports\spreadsheets - where username is the name you log into your computer as, and the 2020.1 is the version you are using. I have seen where the templates are not installed when an upgrade is run. You can copy them from a previous version same location into the current version location as above.