Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Payday filling

Since 1/09/2023, I can't proceed "Finish Pay Run". So the payday fillinig can't be completed and can't send this information to IRD New Zealand. 

Is system issue or anything else? 

Regards,

Wayne

• Hi WayneWang,

Thank you for reaching out. We'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We're sorry to hear that you're unable to finish your pay run. We had an incident during this time, and this has been resolved by the relevant team. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Kindly refer to this Community forum post. You should be able to access and process your pay run now. If you're still experiencing the issue, you can send us a private message with your client ID and your contact details so that we can take a deeper look into this for you and investigate.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. We are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi WayneWang,

Thank you for reaching out. We'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We're sorry to hear that you're unable to finish your pay run. We had an incident during this time, and this has been resolved by the relevant team. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Kindly refer to this Community forum post. You should be able to access and process your pay run now. If you're still experiencing the issue, you can send us a private message with your client ID and your contact details so that we can take a deeper look into this for you and investigate.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. We are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess