wags

Mikaere
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

wags

Have been up graded from MYOB Essentials payroll to bussiness? lost all of employees second bank accounts for paying. Can not see any function for adding second bank acc for employees?

3 REPLIES 3
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: wags

Hi @Mikaere,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We appreciate you expressing your concern to us. I understand that you are having difficulty in adding a second bank account with your employee. In this regard, in MYOB Business, you can only utilize one bank account per employee. Unlike when you are using the product MYOB Essentials, it can allow you to add two bank accounts. This is the reason you were not able to see the option for adding your second bank account and lost all the employees second bank account. We are sorry for the inconvenience with the product upgrade.  

If you still need assistance with this, or if you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again or create a new post. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist. you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,924 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

2,924Posts

719Kudos

363Solutions

Hi @Mikaere 

yes - the 2nd bank account function has been lost temporarily - it will come back in the new year.

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @jenniek

Thank you for the added information. We appreciate you always taking your time and sharing your insights on this channel. That would be a great help to our clients.

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post