Myob double charge me for nearly two years

Taskmore
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Myob double charge me for nearly two years

Myob double charge me for nearly two years now. They ask me to provide bank statement to prove it. I think myob should investigate itself and correct mistake immediately.

anyone had the same problem? Where I externally can complain to?

3 REPLIES 3
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Re: Myob double charge me for nearly two years

Hi @Taskmore,

It's great to have you here in the Community Forum!

Thank you for posting. We have already taken action on your concern and have passed it on to the relevant team for further checking. Please expect to receive an update from them via email in up to 72 business hours. We appreciate your patience with this. Rest assured that we're doing our best to resolve your concern immediately.

In the meantime, should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to start a new post. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Taskmore
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

myob charged me twice for one subcription for nearly two years. Despite my complain it still took out second time on 8th April. How do i stop myob direct debit my aoount? It seemed to me that no one really want to help me on the issue from myob. 

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Hi @Taskmore,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear about your subscription charges. Rest assured that I have already raised this with the relevant team, and you should be expecting an email from them to assist you further in this issue. I highly appreciate the patience you've exerted with this.

In the meantime, if you wish to stop the direct debit, you can terminate or cancel your subscription plan for any reason by notifying MYOB at least 10 days before the renewal of your monthly subscription plan. This can be done from within the “My Products” page of your “My Account” dashboard. You may visit My Account to see details of your MYOB AccountRight subscription and to edit your contact and payment details, etc.

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post